Sales Support-Polish Speaking.
Overview of Role:
The Sales Support fully supports the Account Manager on either one major account or a larger number of smaller accounts.
They are the backbone of the sales department and responsible for ensuring that good customer satisfaction is maintained at all times. They liaise and interact with customers and all internal departments within ASM Technologies.
At ASM, we like to develop individuals within the organisation and the Sales Support role should be a natural progression into an Account Manager’s role.
Responsibilities to include:
- Liaising with customers
- Creating accurate and detailed quotes
- Maintaining data in CRM
- Help to drive and increase profitability
- Accept and prepare sales orders for processing prior to passing to the admin team
- Preparing customer backlog reports
- Liaise between the customer and Purchasing/Expediters on accurate ETAs
- Achieving SLAs on quote turnaround
- Ensure orders are signed off and processed accurately and line with client SLA
- Resolving ad hoc issues
- Returns logged and managed
- Provide data and reports to support the Account Manager
- Completing Software license deliveries to customers
- Providing PODs to customers
Potential candidates will have an understanding of the following channel activities:
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Quick thinker, methodical with the ability to multitask and prioritise work
- Strong written skills
- Customer care – show ability to listen and understand the client’s needs and challenges
- Problem solving and identifying the route cause for continuous improvement
- Ability to work well as part of a team and the ability on your own to work using initiative to problem
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications