SME Access Service for the IT Channel.
Enabling Systems Integrators (SIs) and large Value-Added Resellers (VARS) to make government business more accessible for SMEs
Current government guidelines require public sector organisations to award a minimum of 25% of all contracts to SMEs by 2015. Yet it is well known and for good reason, that the key projects are consistently won by the major systems integrators (SIs) and larger VARs who have the infrastructure and bid teams to succeed.
So where does this leave the SME and how can the governments targets be met?
How could SIs and large VARs embrace this challenge and use it to their advantage?
ASM Technologies can help.
The 'SME Access Service' provides SIs and large VARs with access to one of the UK's most extensive portfolios of technology SME suppliers. We've been looking at the numbers, and the solution was already right under our noses. We are already passing 51% of our orders down the supply chain to SME catagorised companies. In fact, as we are also officially still an SME, 100% of our orders qualify. We just weren't making enough of a song and dance about – but now our customers can take advantage of this for their public sector customers.
By taking advantage of our existing SME supplier relationships and channel only focus, the SME Access Service for SIs and large VARs offers access to over 1200 SMEs through one relationship with ASM.
So if you are looking to:
- Help the government meet its SME contract targets
- Report on SME allocated spend within your public sector business
- Gain immediate access to over 1200 SMEs
- Collaborate with SMEs through one supplier
- Pitch for contracts to include SMEs
- Increase efficiencies
- Mitigate risk and cost
ASM Technologies can help.
By using the SME Access Service through ASM, itself an SME by the government's own definition, we can help you:
- Meet Government SME targets: with access to over 1200 SMEs, you can be confident of meeting your targeted SME quota for government contract bids
- Increase collaboration with SMEs: through ASM's agile distribution network, we provide you with direct and efficient access to one of the UK's largest network of SME suppliers
- Report on your SME spend: through a tailored reporting and data measurement analysis, we can provide real-time reports on your spend that has been allocated to SMEs
- Reduce costs and risk: working directly through ASM, you remove the need to establish distribution agreements with SME suppliers or new commercial agreements
- Stay ahead of the competition: you differentiate yourselves from the competition by directly helping your public sector customers meet government targets and indirectly help the government meet its target.