Getting your product in front of the customer
Trying to get the attention from leading buyers and category managers from IT channel Systems Integrators (SIs) and Value Added Resellers (VARs) to get your product range on their portfolio is an arduous task
There is an increasing need for vendors to have a platform or leverage a partnership with an organisation that has access to such SIs and VARs to help them promote their products and make these available to their end-users. How are you managing this?
Successful vendors achieve this by choosing the right partner who can offer unrivalled access to leading SIs and VARs enabling them to take their products to market faster through a seamless, cost-effective process.
We partner with a strategic set of vendors giving them and their range of products the visibility they require in front of our enviable portfolio of customers, resulting in increased sales and a much faster route to market.
If you are looking to:
- Sell your product into the channel
- Market your products faster
- Get access to leading SIs and VARs
- Free up time and resources
- Reduce costs and increase sales performance
ASM Technologies can help.
As a vital link in the technology supply chain, the strength of our customer relationships, our proven experience to help increases sales and a faster route to market through an agreed set of commercials, makes our Hardware Supply & Distribution service accessible, viable and cost effective for vendors.
We can help you:
- Reduce costs and increase market exposure: identifying the best way to market your products, we can help secure you the most cost-effective route to market
- Understand customer demands: with a full understanding of all our customer demands, we always provide products that our customers want
- Operate efficiently: through our direct and targeted approach to customer engagement, we can help you cut costs and complexity from your operations
- Remain agile and competitive: providing a fast and direct route to market, we will help minimise the risk of business disruption and maximise agility