ASM Technologies continually strive to integrate our day to day business activities, our values and behavior with the expectations and needs of others.
We are characterised and supported by an ethos, vision and culture which endeavours at all times to do what's right and adhere to the highest ethical standards.
Founding principles that underpin the business such as 'Integrity' & 'Respect' remain as strong today as ever. We listen and respect opinions, welcome and relish challenges, and value the perspectives and expertise of all in the pursuance of complete client satisfaction.
'Quality', 'Excellence' & 'Innovation' are also key factors in our overall service delivery and give further insight into our demand for achieving high quality results by continuous improvement and superb execution.
Our attitude and approach to innovative solutions proves we often go beyond the commonplace in order to break new ground and stand out from the competition.
We are and we will remain acutely aware that our actions and behavior directly influence employees, customers, suppliers and the wider community.
ASM Technologies look beyond purely economic objectives and consider other factors and wider implications of day to day business decisions.
We recognise and perform the obligations we have towards our people, investors, customers, suppliers, competitors and the community as a whole. We believe our reputation, together with the trust and confidence of those with whom we deal, to be one of our most valuable assets. In order to keep this reputation and trust, we demand and maintain the highest ethical standards in carrying out our business activities.
By constantly monitoring and measuring our progress and performance with statutory guidelines, we ensure conformance with legal, governmental and country specific obligations, as well as health & safety and environmental compliance.
Health and Safety
ASM Technologies takes its obligations under the Health & Safety Act and supporting regulations seriously and works hard to eliminate and reduce the risk of workplace injuries and illness.
To this end, we provide every member of staff with a safe, healthy working environment and any relevant safety training. In addition, risk assessments are carried out on all premises where work is undertaken to ensure the health & safety of employees, contractors and visitors.
ASM Technologies aims to comply with all relevant local legislation ore regulations, and best practice guidelines recommended by national health & safety authorities. We also liaise with staff regarding our policies and practices so that we can continue to maintain a healthy, safe and enjoyable environment.
ASM Technologies are committed to ensuring continuous consideration to the environment in all aspects of our operations and service delivery both within the UK and abroad.
ASM Technologies undertake to meet in full the standards imposed by environmental legislation which impact upon its day to day business activities.
It is our commitment to conduct periodic audits of our Environmental Management System to ensure continued compliance with ISO 14001 procedures and other planned arrangements.
We must ensure that we comply with all regulations and other legal requirements relevant to our business.
In the course of our operations and within resource constraints, we will continually manage, assess and improve our
environmental performance by:
- Monitoring the use of packaging materials by selecting materials that cause minimum environmental damage
- Recycling our waste by participating in recycling programs to raise process efficiency and to prevent pollution
- Heavily support our reclaim of Waste Electrical & Electronic Equipment as per the WEEE directive.
It is our objective and target to:
- Reduce our overall waste to landfill
- Use whenever reasonably practical materials from renewable resources, and preferred suppliers who are subject to audit
- Review this environmental policy, its objectives and targets every six months in order to make appropriate changes.
ASM Technologies will ensure that:
- All employees receive appropriate training regarding environmental issues raised by the company
- All employees are aware of this policy by displaying it in our offices, on general information boards and on our web site.
A summary of targets, measurements and any other related environmental business should be presented at staff meetings by the Directors and/or the Environmental Team.
Overall responsibility for this policy lies with the Directors and the Environmental Team. Individual responsibilities will be assigned for specific aspects of the policy. All staff are expected to take an active stance on environmental matters in accordance with this policy.
ASM Technologies are proud of the fact and will rigorously ensure that we have not, nor will be, neither fined nor penalised on the grounds of any environmental issues or actions against the environment. If, in the unlikely event that we did, details of such incidents would be publically disclosed.
Manipulating someone's judgement by financial or similar means creates a prejudiced marketplace which is fundamentally unjust.
As a leading technology partner to some of the world's largest IT companies, ASM Technologies understand that honesty and integrity at all times are prerequisites for successful and sustained business relationships.
Being a responsible business we undertake regular risk assessments and monitoring. We provide clear communication to all employees and keep accountable and transparent records throughout. ASM Technologies promotes and expects honesty and integrity throughout the business - from all individuals at all levels.
To this end, ASM Technologies will ensure at all times that it:
- Conducts its business fairly, honestly, transparently and with integrity
- Does not make or offer bribes, whether directly or indirectly, to gain business advantage
- Does not request or accept bribes, whether directly or indirectly, to give business or other advantage
- Develops an evolving programme and procedures to implement and support these standards.
ASM Technologies' employees are required to:
- Refuse any bribe or inducement in a manner that is not open to misunderstanding or which may give rise to false expectations
- Report any offers of bribes or inducements received
- Report any suspicious behaviour
- Report any breaches of policy, related principles or associated legislation.
ASM Technologies have adopted a zero tolerance approach to bribery, bringing about a companywide 'culture of compliance'.