|Vacancy Reference:||Sales Support|
|Job Category:||Sales Support|
Sales Support - Cheshire
Competitive Salary dependent upon experience
The successful candidate will help and support the account management team, and will be based internally. Helping to create and develop relationships as well as delivering high standards of customer service whilst meeting client’s expectations. We are looking for a forward thinking and proactive individual with abundant energy and maturity that can support our growing account management team based in Winsford, Cheshire.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Liaising with current and new vendors/partners
- Sales and purchase order entry
- Sourcing of products
- Manage software licensing renewals
- Liaise with Account Management on pre and post sales
- Assist with sales meetings and customer projects
- Help to drive and increase profitability
- Maintaining records within the central ERP system
- Creating accurate and detailed quotations
- Achieving SLA’s on quote turnaround
- Run and provide accurate customer reports
- Good Communication skills
- Well organised
- Quick thinking and driven
- Basic understanding of technology
- IT literate (MS Office packages)
- Well presented and keen to progress
About ASM Technologies
ASM Technologies delivers agile technology distribution across the IT channel. We concentrate on tier 2 and tier 3 brands often ignored by broad line distribution. We are the market leader in providing IT and technology based supplier rationalisation, building on a culture of delivering significant cost-savings, innovation solutions and excellent customer service as part of the process.
ASM Technologies is based across the United Kingdom with offices and distribution facilities centrally located in Cheshire and London. This proven model continues to support a fulfilment infrastructure across 4 continents and over 30 countries globally.
ASM Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity
Want to apply?
Send your CV and covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org