|Vacancy Reference:||Sales Administrator|
|Job Category:||Sales Support|
Sales Administrator - Cheshire
Competitive Salary dependent upon experience
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Ensure orders are processed accurately and line with client SLA
- Monitor and expedite client orders to ensure delivery within client SLA
- Provide client shipped reports as required
- Resolving ad hoc issues
- Returns logged and managed
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build relationships with people at all levels
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Quick thinker, methodical with the ability to multitask and prioritise work
- You should be someone who has strong written skills
- Customer care – show ability to listen and understand the client’s needs
- Ability to work well as part of a team and the ability on your own to work using initiative to problem
- Strong IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
About ASM Technologies
ASM Technologies delivers agile technology distribution across the IT channel. We concentrate on tier 2 and tier 3 brands often ignored by broad line distribution. We are the market leader in providing IT and technology based supplier rationalisation, building on a culture of delivering significant cost-savings, innovation solutions and excellent customer service as part of the process.
ASM Technologies is based across the United Kingdom with offices and distribution facilities centrally located in Cheshire and London. This proven model continues to support a fulfilment infrastructure across 4 continents and over 30 countries globally.
ASM Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity
Want to apply?
Send your CV and covering letter email@example.com