|Vacancy Reference:||Marketing Assistant|
Marketing Assistant - Cheshire
The successful candidate will help further build and strengthen the messaging and brand name for ASM Technologies. This is an ideal role for a Marketing or PR Graduate interested in progressing a career in Marketing. Working alongside the business Directors and Business Development Managers – you will help create and develop strong communication channels for the business both externally to clients and internally to staff.
The ideal candidate will be a forward thinking and proactive individual with abundant energy and a determined desire to impress and succeed. A strong marketing background including the ability to think creatively and produce strong and innovative marketing outputs are also key requirements of this role.
The role will be based in Winsford in Cheshire, supporting our London and German operations and our further global reach. The role may require ad-hoc travel to engage when necessary with account teams and clients.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Understanding and helping define concise and clear marketing objectives.
- Helping to manage projects and ensure they are delivered successfully, on time and within budget.
- Communicating with and developing the existing relationships with current marketing, design and print suppliers.
- Ensuring the alignment of all marketing materials and deliverable across the business to ensure consistency and strength of message.
- Reducing marketing associated costs whilst improving value.
- Setting, measuring and reporting on specific marketing KPI’s
- Liaise with Account Management Teams on client specific and co-branded market projects and opportunities.
- Create a supplier knowledge base
- Maintaining marketing data in CRM
- Managing and analysing project or campaign marketing results and data.
- Holding/attending marketing meetings, events and customer meetings where required
- Adding value to the Sales Team and Customer base.
- Helping to advise and deliver the correct social media platforms.
- Provide analytics to the management team.
- The IT channel marketplace
- IT hardware, software and associated IT services
- Web design (& CMS), social media platforms, email marketing and email campaigns
- Evolving IT marketing practices and trends
Education should ideally be to a graduate level but this is not essential.
About ASM Technologies
ASM Technologies delivers agile technology distribution across the IT channel. We concentrate on tier 2 and tier 3 brands often ignored by broad line distribution. We are the market leader in providing IT and technology based supplier rationalisation, building on a culture of delivering significant cost-savings, innovation solutions and excellent customer service as part of the process.
ASM Technologies is based across the United Kingdom with offices and distribution facilities centrally located in Cheshire and London. This proven model continues to support a fulfilment infrastructure across 4 continents and over 30 countries globally.
ASM Technologies is an equal opportunity employer and welcomes diversity
Want to apply?
Send your CV and covering letter firstname.lastname@example.org